Let’s talk first about your comfort level with technology. If you prefer to work in a more traditional sense, we can do that. However, one of Platinum’s key competitive advantages is its ability to serve our clients in the cloud, and by using other cutting-edge technologies and tools. Our goal is to meet you where you are, and in a manner that makes the best sense for you.
Because we take pride in providing timely, efficient, and accurate experiences for our clients, technology gives us that edge—and it becomes a benefit for you! It might be that we’ll be accessing your accounts and books online. Or uploading tax returns for your review and return to our secure web-based portal. Or providing you with a virtual financial dashboard so you can monitor your business’s fiscal health in real time. Whatever you’re getting from us, you’ll find it’s delivered in a more streamlined, effective manner, thanks to the technologies we’ve chosen to use.
Of course, cloud-based Bookkeeping also means you don’t have to be in our backyard to do business with us. Even if you’re business is on the other side of the country, we can partner with you as if you’re right next door.
Your books contain valuable information to help you run your business, so it’s important that your bookkeeping is accurate and up-to-date. We offer bookkeeping services that include:
- Bank, PayPal, merchant account, and credit card reconciliation
- Invoicing, accounts receivable management, and collections
- Bill pay, check writing, accounts payable management and 3-way matching (purchase order, packing slip or receiving report, and invoice)
- Report generation
- Adjusting journal entries
- Sales tax reporting and payment
- Customer and vendor management
- Workers compensation audit
- Year-end and quarterly tasks
- Workflow improvement, eliminating or reducing duplicate data entry, paperwork-intensive procedures, and manual processes
To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, give us a call or email us today. During this consultation, we will go over your unique situation, evaluate service options we can provide for you, answer questions about the services we provide and provide pricing estimates.